Asian Management Association
Asian Management Association (AMA) is a not-for-profit professional organization formed to cater to the unique needs of business management in Asia. It is founded by a group of veteran management professionals, who are lifelong learners holding postgraduate degrees and professional qualifications. Registered in Singapore under the Societies Act, it strives to reach out to fellow management professionals across Asia and in other parts of the world.
To be the leading institution in Asia that nurtures management professionals in achieving both intellectual and business excellence.
The Objects of AMA are:
· To engage in extensive qualitative and quantitative research on various management techniques and topics, specifically on their relevance to Asia
· To promote the continual learning and upgrading of management skills by businesses and management professionals in Asia
· To facilitate the intellectual exchange between business and management professionals on management techniques
· To disseminate the knowledge generated for the betterment of business performance of businesses and professionals
· To provide a knowledge bridge on management techniques between various parts of the world.